Qualitative Filter Papers
Qualitative filter papers are often used in routine separation work that requires high purity and consistent performance.
These filter papers cover a wide range of laboratory applications, such as: liquid clarification, qualitative analytical separation for precipitates and buffer filtration, soil analysis, and food and beverage testing.
- Low ash content
- High content of alpha-cellulose providing high purity
- Circles, folded filter and sheets forms with various sizes are available
- Custom cuts available
- Standard Grades (Non Wet-Strenthened)
- Standard qualitative filter papers are suitable for quadrant folded or gravity flow applications.
- Wet-Strengthened Grades
- Grades containing a reinforcement agent that increases their resistance to rupture when wet, such as in vacuum filtration, and they resistance when filtering acidic solutions.